Skip to content
- Burn your candle for the first time from 2-3 hours until top is completely melted
- Trim your candle wick ¼” after each use
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not leave your burning candle unattended
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Stop use of your candle when only ¼” of wax remains
- Do not burn candle near anything that can catch fire
- Set candle on a heat resistant surface
- Always let wax harden before lighting again
- Never move a candle once lit
- Reuse your jar or recycle
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.