This fragrance stays true to this classic, beautiful flower, enhancing the natural aroma of lavender with notes of citrus, camphor, and eucalyptus. It is infused with natural essential oils, including eucalyptus, cedarwood, lavandin, clove bud, Cananga flower, pine, spike lavender, Cedrus atlantica, Nootka tree, ginger and sweet orange.
Top: Bergamot, Citrus
Base: Cedar, Powder, Eucalyptus, Camphor
Enjoy your favorite fragrance and freshen up your home or office with our sophisticated reed diffuser without having to worry about a flame or an electrical plug. Our diffusers are a great choice to bring a classic look to your home or any space. Reed diffusers are easy and simple. Our diffuser reeds are made from high quality and responsibly harvested rattan reeds. Our reeds are precision-cut on specialized equipment to ensure a clean cut every time and allow the reed to diffuse lots of fragrance. For best performance follow these simple steps:
- Remove the cap and stopper. Then, put the cap back on and insert the reed diffusers.
- Refresh the fragrance in your diffusers by flipping them every 4-6 days. This will keep the fragrance active through the diffusers.
- For a stronger fragrance use all the reeds given. For a lighter scent use less reeds.
- Your reed diffuser can last up to six months depending on how many diffusers you use at the time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Be careful not to spill oil on any surface as damage may occur. Wipe up immediately.
- Place in ventilated area to assure circulation of the fragrance.
- Wash hands after touching the reeds.
- Size: 7.0oz
- Free of carcinogens, phthalates, and parabens.
- Recyclable packaging
- Luxuriously handcrafted in Wilmington, NC